Aug 23, 2010

New Semester !

Well, class has started and I'm on my second semester ! Congratulations to me! Whoopee!! I know it sounds crazy and you'll be like, hey, it's just your second sem, so why make a big fuss out of it ? Well, most didn't know that I never did finish my studies when I was in HELP college. I dropped out and I became a failure in life. Seems like things are taking a good turn for me in every single aspect. Family, relationship, studies and of course, no career.

I got what I wanted, I did what I wanted and I know I'm totally blessed with everything around me and I'm not boasting about it. Making it into the second semester for my studies is like taking a big leap in life. Just like my relationship. To be in the second year of my relationship with boyfriend, seriously I couldn't stop being amazed and cherishing every moment of it. My past relationships never lasts even more than a year ! The longest being, 10 months? My studies are just like that. Never even finish the first semester, never even sat for the exams and I left just like that.

What a stupid person. But then again, everyone has their time when they were naive, stupid and idiotic. I think mine has passed. Well, this song definitely inspired me even further :D



Hats off to you my man.

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

Yeah, It's been a ride...
I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
Now some of you might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there

No comments: