Aug 30, 2010

The Pain

It was seriously irritating enough that the whole day I was sick with diarrhoea and not even getting enough food to the stomach. I consider it most irritating and annoying that I never did get any fucking foods into the stomach. Hey, a fucking piece of nuggets and small porridge never will satisfy the black pool of sacrifice in me. I’m terribly irritated and angry and even though I can see that, although trying to suppress it, it’s still not working…

No more freaking bazaar foods for the time being and screw this, I’m sticking with the safest style of eating. Go-back-to-where-you-normally-do. Don’t wanna die a hungry ghost ya know ? It’s a hassle and a pain to do so. Best part of all, I’m already weak enough from feeding the toilet bowl whole day, I’m so irritated, I’m so easily pissed, it never helped when my mom called me to wake me up and hearing all sort of noises and contributing to the headache this time… Surprisingly, while writing this and turning on loud musics on my netbook never did contribute to any pain at all while the other noises do.

Oh, the first word that came to my mind when my brain starts to function because I’m pissed, was Awe-noisy-fucking-some… FML seriously….

No comments: