Aug 25, 2010

Jolly Jolly Day

I’ve never been this happy before in my entire life. Those that knows me back in my high school or even primary or even the kindergarten, they can be a witness that during those entire years of mine, I’ve never scored well or even done anything well for any academic related stuff… when I said never, I mean NEVER.

YES, MS KRISTY HAS NEVER DONE

WELL ACADEMICALLY BEFORE.

How surprised can one get ? I love surprises. But back to the original topic I was going to tell… It was just yesterday, 25/8/2010 during class break in college, I went to collect my result after one of the mates telling us that we can get our result already. Needless to say, I was pretty freaked out and nervous bout it since I know that there is one or two subject that I’d probably do pretty badly. But when I was shown to my results….

Image4

I GOT ALL As for my 5 freaking subjects !!!!!

I’VE GOT PROVE FOR IT AND IT HAS MY NAME

AND MY ID NUMBER WRITTEN ON IT SO IT’S MINE !!

AND I DID NOT FREAKING CHEAT !!!

I can’t stop jumping around and I immediately spread the news by sending out mass sms to all my friends. Best of all, when having lunch with Adrian, poor guy was terribly irritated by my non stop poking his arm and keep going like omg omg omg in front of him. But seriously… I can’t believe this even after a freaking day !!!

No comments: