Aug 1, 2010

It's Never Wrong

I see them together, smiling and cuddling
I yearn for your touch,
The forbidden touch that sends a thrill
The touch that leaves one weak

The fantasy that goes on in the mind
Leaves the body wanting yours even more
Leaves the mind wanting you even more
This is never wrong
But yet it's forsaken

The nights without you beside in the bed
The want to hear your soft breathing next to me
The want to feel your touch on me
I still remember what it feels like
When your hand touches mine
It leaves me wanting more

It's not supposed to be like this
It's not allowed to be even in the mind
But the touch that leaves the thrill up the spine
Makes me wonder what it feels like
To have you touching me

What would it take
To have you by my side
To hear you next to me
To have you touch me

to add in the feelings to this...