Aug 11, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Quite random post for the day since I'm pretty much bored and the itch from the infection is kinda irritating...



I forgot where I got this scratch and it's quite deep at the end of it. It got infection at one point and I kept applying some cream on it, now that it's healing, it irritates me even more with the itch and I can't freaking scratch it, cuz if I do, I'm not braced for the sudden sharp needle pain. It'll be bad for my heart.

I found these two picture hidden in my phone and it was taken while I was at Slash concert at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach. I know it's not great since I don't have any big time cameras like DSLR or any cool digital cameras. Can't afford it and don't bother to and since my phone works like any other camera, I can grab some pics just nice enough to entertain myself. If you don't like it, feel free to scram. I'm cheap and I know that. Not everyone is high and mighty like you are. So shove it up your ass, thank you.



No comments: