Jul 9, 2010

Short Story of IT

It’s funny when I realized that whatever I left behind long time ago grows into a beautiful thing in the end when I’m not looking. Is this what they call, appreciate whatever it is that’s in front of you now and not take it for granted? But, why is it that if it was something that I paid full attention to, regardless how I struggled to, it wills never blooms? I know I’m not supposed to look into the chest that I’ve locked away with the old mementos, but once a while, when I took a peek in the chest, I couldn’t help but feel a sharp tugging feeling.

At times like these, one couldn’t help but feel confused over the time as obstacles were blocking the path. Whenever the road with two path comes along, one would always stood there and ponder, which is the right one to take? One knows that never regrets whatever decision it has chosen after but, soon enough, when trouble arises, regrets cloud its mind. Well, obviously it knows that there won’t be a right or wrong path to take as both will be filled with thorns and rocky paths, but, everyone would be glad to have a smooth road once in a while, right?

One would know too that, as it goes along that path, friends would come and go. But it hadn’t realized that it was being used as well, in a painful way. Truly it can’t be that blind, can it? Being lied to for years, words as sweet as honey were poured and words as bitter as drugs were exchanged. It will definitely be painful when it awakens from the fact that it was not loved at all, it was despised and used all the time as a toy. Poor, poor thing, what more could go wrong? It was definitely stupid enough to believe and listens to them.

No comments: