Jul 20, 2010

My Birthday !

It's not really a surprise but it's sweet enough for boyfriend to take me to Aquaria KLCC. I thought that it's not gonna happen since we woke up quite late and had to wash the clothes. I had half a mind of staying home and bumming with him instead of going out when all the sudden he got ready to go out. Kept pestering him where on earth are we going and he kept answering me back, saying that you will see when we get there... zomg... we did end up at the Aquaria.

I wanted to go there since hey, I do like the marine life a lot. I was amazed at the size of the arowanas shown and of course, we got there in time to see the shark feeding as well as the piranha feeding. It was pretty cool. Too bad we couldn't stay any longer to see the otter feeding time but, I'm happy enough. It wasn't a big place but it was pretty enough to look at. I definitely liked the shark areas more since there's even a human sized sting ray and half a human sized turtle to see. Piranha feeding time was the best to check out since there was an announcer there to explain about piranhas and asked the crowd, how long is it gonna take for a school of piranha to finish out a fish ? It takes only 1.52 minutes... It was freaky to look at...the way they attacked the foods and yeah, I touched the teeth of a piranha and it was needle sharp and sturdy... imagine that...

The sharks had nothing much to look at but the turtles are funny, it was so greedy and it kept going near to one of the divers trying to steal the food out from the diver hand. From there, they named it Greedy... literally...

It was a good day out and at night, we ended up with dinner at my house. Save the money since we ain't having a good financial time with me no longer working. But what the hell, I had a good time. ;)

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

happy birthday all the best =)