Jul 30, 2010

Amazing Grace

I was reading this manga, called Akuma To Love Song (悪魔とラブソング, Devil and Her Love Song)and the main character, Kawai Maria, was often seen singing this song when she's upset. The lyrics of it caught my attention of course. Now, I've nothing against/about Christianity or what but, this song makes one feel lonely. I've never heard of the song before but when I looked it up, it all either sounded canned or ... it does make me upset.



Maybe I was a little moody when I listened to it, but, I do feel terribly lonesome when I listened to it.... I know I know it's supposed to be beautiful... I just can't help it, maybe I'm influenced by the manga.



I do love this version though... This sounded sweet :)

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

No comments: