Jul 6, 2010

The Ugly Creature

Recently in my journey of life, I've come to know a new type of creature that when it laughs, it sounded like a freaking hyena. It never ceases to annoy the shit out of everyone and makes people hate it. Of course, its habitat is truly a disgusting place that no human could bear to go near it for one would just vomit instantly at the smell of it.

Whatever it is, I’d never want to find out about it since when it opened its mouth, vulgar words were spewed and it will stop at no cost to tie its partner down. Yes, no matter what it takes, it will make the partner suffer and yet, it does it in a smart way so that the partner does not know but assuming that the suffering was brought upon the partner by its own self instead of the other creature. It’s definitely a total self pawn.

Well, that was just my filthy imagination but yes, its description was bits of people that I take here and there and even myself. But, the hell, to think that humans can even has such disgusting nature. You can’t blame me for wanting the end of the world to be real and if it is, I’d wish for it to happen faster than you can imagine.

Life has been tormenting me lately and plus all the additional craps that idiotic people gives, it never helps to brighten my day even more. How stupid and inconsiderate can they be? How lifeless can they be? How annoying and irritating can they be? How much more pain must they give before I truly explodes in front of their face? Now, that is one thing that one would give its all to not see me explode. I swear to you, dear god, if I do, please close both your eyes. 

No comments: