Apr 29, 2010

I Lost It Already !

In terms of me going back to studies, scarifies must be made... Money.

It sucked big time when I've totally gotten used to the luxury of getting pampered, massage, good foods, good entertainment, always have time to socialize and I don't get worried of not having money because when I worked, I knew that I will eventually have money next month. Owing some bills for a month is not good but at least I can pay up on the minimum payment. Now, I can't even afford to do that anymore!

Just what have I gotten myself into? I became more seclusive, more angry, more easily irritated, and I keep brooding over how pathetic I've become ! Wow, talk bout in depression. More or less, I used to be the one that can be depended on and a quite independent woman because I got my great "Money" Armor. Now I feel like a defenseless one because I chose to throw it off ! Good grief...

So, you, you and you out there, don't come up and tell me that money ain't everything because... I want to eat ! How can you tell one that loves to eat not to eat just like how can you make a cow graze the grass if it doesn't want to? I don't care if you can diet or have the strongest will power to resist good foods. I don't need to because I have good metabolism rate and I digest foods fast enough and my body figure has been maintained at the same weight for years! (Well, I'm not that proud with it but it's all right)

Oh man, all my food adventures are gone and it was and still is my core of happiness... Working is a choice, but, I'm already feeling really lost with the assignments after years of not touching a darn study book and it takes a lot of my time to do even one stupid tutorial questions. Much less an assignment question !

As quoted by Uncle Leon, FML !!

No comments: