Apr 5, 2010

Out of Breath

Some that knows me would say, "Don't worry, she's used to it so it will be all right." But truthfully, I'm really beat up. I didn't know that standing from 10am to 10pm would actually kill and now, I totally salutes those that stand that long, in heels. For one or two days would be fine, but four damned days? My poor legs are practically screaming to me to sit down and stop standing. Yeah, I'm used to be the one in charge and gets to sit, not the one who only stands and explains whole damned days!

Ok, I'm rambling about the pain I got while working at Sony Expo 2010 in Mid Valley Convention Centre from 1st April til 4th April. My leg hurts from standing for those four damned days and I couldn't even sing anymore even softly along to the radio from shouting because one of the damned game just have to be in front of a speaker. Who would thought those people would be stupid enough to put a speaker there and torture the people who needs to explain activities rules to public? I was stationed at that place for 2 days and it's enough to kill me. Thank god nobody was stationed there for 4 days, or else... I just can't imagine one going mute...

Beginning it was boring, seriously. Thank god I've got colleagues from AS to visit me for lunch and dinner break. I barely know anyone there and I gotta admit, opening my mouth to a bunch of people who I think that is way lot younger than I am is kinda hard. Days passed and things go on much easier for me. Mingling around turns out to be fun and even got to know some crappy people. Tough, but yes, definitely fun by the end of the day.

I'm just too lazy to continue and I still want my sweet rest to purify my poor body and my face poisoned from all those damn make ups. Best thing of the event ever, I told some friends I didn't eat much and I manage to blow their mind with that. "YOU ?! KRISTY ?! NOT EATING ?! WHO KIDNAPPED HER ?!" Thanks for the experiences !

No comments: