Nov 24, 2008

Freedom'08 @ Bkt Kiara on 22nd Nov!

As promised, here are the pictures and even videos! However, warning to you peeps first, hand are pretty tired thats why the screen is shaky lol! To begin with, they have decorated the lamp with those big balls with the DJs for this event. David and Syndie reached at 10pm, way earlier than me and boyfriend cuz I've to work till 12am before rushing over to the event, so ended up, they left earlier too and missing out on Scot Project!! Look at the beers we get! It's free flow!! That's the DJ deck over there with a wide screen at the back...I'm sooo far away! That's the entrance strips...Freedom POWEERR!! But look at the floor~ They just put boards (but expected since alot of people are expected to throw cans of beers on floor...it did happen you know) That's the screen on the left with Mike Koglin on it! I reach there in time to catch Mike Koglin on deck! Nearer view to the DJ deck... That's the bar inside where you can get your beer and it's FREE FLOW ALL NIGHT!! Yes I'm serious...even after we left which is near to 2:30am, there's still TONS and TONS of tiger beer and 42Below Vodkas... Boyfriend and I taking picture after getting beers from bar... Look at the tattoos i got from the Tattoo girls, it's something like what you'd get from the Mammee monster pack thing! Boyfriend enjoying his muscular man act with the tattoo! ahhh!! scot project now LIVE ON DECK!! That's the exit...we left around 2:30am as I still need to work on Sunday and I had loads of fun! So does boyfriend! Below are some videos for you to see! Check it out!




1 comment:

kennhyn said...

how can I be invited to this kind of free flow party? It so cool... the party look awesome....cheers for the nice post!!!

http://beerbeer.org