Nov 5, 2008

The Easiest But yet the Hardest

This may be a blog where some of you might find it meaningless. But for me, I felt like spewing this to those that knows me and of course, those that I know as well. Doesn't matter where you guys are now and what you're doing, it's dedicated to everyone that comes across this...

I had a word in my heart,
But I do not know how to bring it out to you,
It seems to be the right word,
But I just can’t voice it.

I knew that if,
I told you the words,
You’d be touched,
You’d be loved and appreciated,
But I just can’t voice it.

Now, I’ve found the easiest way to do it.
Though I know you may not see this,
But I hope that deep down,
You can feel it through my actions.

Thank you family.
If it was not for you,
I would not have grown up to be like who I am now.
This is one that is not replaceable.
This is one that is the most cherished.

Thank you friends.
If it was not for you guys,
I would not have such great memories,
As well as knowing you all.
I would not be as cheerful as I am now,
If it was not for you guys.

Thank you,
It’s the easiest word,
But yet the hardest to voice,
When I’m in front of you.

But know this,
I always wanted to thank you,
For whatever that you’ve done,
For me.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart…

Dido - Thank You

1 comment:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

this old song.. i like it very much! hehe thanks you~ haha