Nov 18, 2008

Holidays!

If you guys have seen the airasia No Fuel Surcharge Promo, I'm pretty sure most of you has booked a ticket either for free seats or same thing like mine. Apparently, after Vince told me about the free seats from AirAsia, I told boyfriend about it and we planned to get Bali, at first. Unfortunately, after looking for the free seat tickets for a period of time, I couldn't find it and I gave up after searching for Krabi tickets as well.

Ended up, boyfriend just told me to get Flight + Hotel package to Phuket, Thailand...and I did!



We'll be staying at this beachside resort called All Seasons Naiharn. Sounded kinda funny for me. From the website and the picture, the room even though a standard one, it looks beautiful...











But well, we'll never know how it looks like till we're there! RM976.16 for 4D/3N is really...worth it... Well, though it's gonna be next year June/July but what the hell...Can't wait for it!!

No comments: