Nov 12, 2008

Aching Too Much

Been playing too much game lately and testing game adds to my shoulder ache. Well, fortunately, the thought of getting yoko-yoko to relieve my shoulder ache ended up with me getting salonpas...



This is HOW TO APPLY IT...Really simple stuff and good!



I thought of getting the REALLY HOT ones...



But according to boyfriend, it's real HOT and I might not be able to take it. So, I ended up getting the normal ones to try first. Then, it felt so nice that just now, after I test the game, I put it on my shoulder again to 'detoxify'...ah~



That obviously did not happen to me...Just something to cheer you guys up since it's a heavy rainy gloomy day! Can't wait to attend the Sharing Sessions with KY later at Itallianies @ Gardens!! Will update with more pictures even though I can't be there long due to more work to bring home to do >.<

3 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hey.i love salon pas too.. it helps me.. oh, i hv backaches all over.. cham one..

KeiTees said...

lol but u cant use it too much though i wish i can find something else that can use often~ =p

sabahking said...

i think i need this cause i do a lot of outdoor activity !!