Nov 21, 2008

Freedom '08 Elite! I'm COMING!!

It's here! It's here! It's finally here!!! After waiting for so long, I've finally received my Freedom'08 Elite Passport!!



Open open and...


tA-Da!! by-invitation-only to Freedom Elite private event!!! felt soooo VIP like *laughs*


That's the front of the passport...


this is part of the inside...


Check out the PSP like brochure!!


The inside of it...


kyyaaaaa~~~!!! FREE FLOW BEVERAGE!! Only for the chosen AND I AM ONE OF THEM!! *feel more proud*


oh and boyfriend gets his passport to go with me as well !!! Freedom'08 Elite...HERE I COME!!!

2 comments:

Hanimelz said...

Wahhh lucky u n yr bf lolx
Hav fun girl~

dollieee said...

Hiya, did u play richman online too? I saw that webby b4 and that time it's not out to play yet .. And that PSP brochure thingy is so cute!