Jan 6, 2009

Been Busy!!

ZOMG...Been ages since I've last updated on my blog. Tons of craps been happening ever since my last blog and that made me lost my mood to even bother to go online at all (except for work of course). Cut long story short, updates of my life are here...

1. Got my Heineken member card !! It came in a surprise although I've received a call to confirm my home address. They actually got city link to deliver it to me and I'm very surprised.


Inside consists a neat silver envelope with my name clearly on it.


Look! That's my card!


Enclosed is a special offer card but I think it expired already since it's 2009 now...


2. Korean developer came for a training session for us and a few of them smoke. Their Dunhill cigarette is kinda neat and guess what...It's Frost instead of menthol...Brrrrr...


3. Tried out a new steamboat and grill restaurant near my house area. Got a surprise as instead of the normal pot in the middle and the grill plates next to it, they separate this one to one steamboat pot and one grill plate...Best part of it, they sell pork satay. All marinated meat are just perfect and the freshness of the seafoods are there!








Environment of the place is not bad. Although the selection is not much, however, the selection for ice creams...is ALOT...There's 9 different flavors for you to choose and price? RM19.80 per person. Yes, it's an EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN buffet steamboat BBQ.

Here's the address and contact number for the restaurant:
QQ BBQ Steamboat Restaurant,
C-G-1, Fortune Avenue,
Jalan Metro Perdana 2,
Taman Usahawan Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact person: Yuki Yap at 012-3043266 if you want to do a booking there or ask for a clearer direction over to the place.

No comments: