May 21, 2008

Hi-Tea at Legend Hotel

Since Monday was Wesak Day, our department has planned for a gathering OUT of the office. So, Mark and Howard decided to use the voucher that they have gotten from the lucky draw from last year's annual dinner. We ended up at this restaurant in Legend named Di Atas Brassiere. Well... I think you know darn well what I'm thinking off. Doesn't matter. Foods there, is just all right.

Image002

Kelvin is basically staring at my piece of roast beef as I've gotten a HUGE chunk of it instead of slices like the rest of them. Don't ask me why.

Image001

This is more like something for breakfast, don't you think so? Most of them claimed that the orange juice are quite...fake...Well, I've no comment.

Image003

Look at this! Cuevas got himself a piece of heart shaped cake but it's actually cracked in the middle and he was about to put it in his mouth before I stopped him to get a picture of this, thus, the crack at the bottom. The other half is given to Raymond and we made a joke that both of them are gays or something like that. Needless to say, this is the only thing that attracts me for it's design and also the sweetness of it.

Image004

This is something that's quite out of the topic. The Japanese came  again for some meetings and they've gotten us these stuff.

Image005

The back of the box for the snacks...

Image006

Once the paper is unwrapped, it shows this cute little face poking out. I couldn't eat it at first but the coffee-like aroma is tempting me too much! Itadakimasu!!

2 comments:

Mizunaga said...

Di Atas Brassiere? LOL. That's a pretty random name ^^; Especially with the Brassiere bit XD

Like you said, the food looks more like stuff for breakfast..

And that snack! Looks cute! XD

KeiTees said...

lol It's weird stuff !