May 8, 2008

Sight Seeing During Traffic

It may be an extremely irritating or annoying thing to go through early in the morning each day when I had to go to work. The traffic is definitely bad from 8:00 in the morning and 5:30 in the noon. It's when people go to work time and gets off from work... Another traffic I'm stuck in is so amazing that my car...

Image007

It's been like this for at least 30 minutes this morning ! God ! Unbelievable!

Image009

Just perfect isn't ? Everyone looking at someone thru the window to see if they can catch anyone picking their nose at the moment... I did apparently and it's not a pretty sight as I like to daydream when I'm stuck in the traffic.

Image010

Interesting sight I caught while the car moved. I tried to catch the whole of it but I couldn't as the car is moving. Apparently, it's what some would call, the bone of a truck and you can see it's engine and stuff at the back and there was two of these on the fast lane. 

Image008

Anyway, my car came to an end like this after a few minutes of smooth traffic...I'm stuck to another 10 minutes traffic just outside of my goddamn office building *Curse* *Curse* *Curse* *Curse*

1 comment:

Mizunaga said...

Lesson to be learnt: When picking one's nose in a traffic jam, be sure to have ninja stealth skills! LOL!