May 6, 2008

Updates on Previous Events of Me

I know I've been lazy to blog lately but considering I managed to get a few interesting pictures, I would not want to waste it... Let the pictures do the few talking...

1. Extreme Lousy F&B Service and Lousy Foods...

I was planning to spend some time with my mom last week and brought her out to Jusco nearby our house for a lunch before I leave for work...But what happens was...

Image003

If you can see properly...There is a strand of hair left in my bowl once served by the waitress who doesn't even turn around at all when I am very certain that she can hear me when I called out to her LOUDLY...Look at that! HOW UNHYGENIC CAN THEY BE ?!

Image004

Look, even Kim Gary is generous with their serving of the soup and this restaurant serve me less than half of the soup bowl... Believe me, it's the worse soup ever as I think this whole flour is not even dissolved...YuCk !

Image005

The name of the restaurant... DO NOT VISIT THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO FEEL REGRETFUL ! Foods there is never worth my paying them... For those who knew me, I am always very willing to pay a good food regardless how expensive they can be... as long as I feel, it is WORTH THE MONEY I PAY...

 

2. CBK's McDonald Ice Cream Sundae Surprise

Image006

This was like few days ago when my boyfriend, CBK and I were hanging out at McD. He got himself a ice cream sundae when my boyfriend suddenly suggested sticking two fries into it while CBK went to the toilet. I ended up sticking 5 of it into the sundae and had a good laugh with my boyfriend and Tatt when Tatt shows up later after his event. Gawd, I can't help it when each time I looked at it, I would laugh till my stomach hurts. It's such a nice food art (if you know what I mean =p )

 

That's about it ! I guess you guys got a pretty clear picture of what happened lately and again, sorry for not updating cuz I'm just plain lazy ! haha!

3 comments:

Mizunaga said...

Food & Tea eh? Alright~ Shall avoid that restaurant. xD

BTW- I used to stick fries into my ice cream when I was younger.. hehehe..

KeiTees said...

I think its delicious but i've no idea why my friend dislike it and I did it to him again last night when we went out watch Ironman and he is honestly pissed lol~!

Xter said...

Sticking 5 of the fries?? But what does it means?? and thanks for telling us the restaurant - even it's name! sucks la!! who wanna eat woh!!!!