May 24, 2008

Freedom Gone!

I hate it I totally hate this ! My friend was showing me YouTube videos of the Freedom Festival at PD and it was totally freaking awesome! I was practically pulling my hair off and screaming at myself for missing it because of the stupid work. NOOOOOOOO !!!! This is the second time I missed Tiesto's Rave ! NOOOOOOO !!!!

 

It funny though watching this video of someone else and hearing them sing along with the music ' De De De De...De De De De...' LoL

 

This is one part of Tiesto's Tour, Element of Life.

 

I'm not sure if this song comes out in the Rave, but just for you guys pleasure and since it's also my favorite, here is Adagio For String by DJ Tiesto. Note that this video is not from Freedom Festival '08 in Malaysia.

 

I love them so much...

No comments: