Jun 30, 2011

Wish You Gone

Frankly speaking, I hate all Malaysian drivers, be it cars or bikes. You drive slow on the fast lane when people are in a rush. You turn without signals. You cut queues at the toll. You can't bloody stay in line and cause more traffic. You just gotta zigzag scaring the shit out of others. You just gotta stick close to the front drivers to tell them to get lost. You just gotta turn on high lights to irritate the drivers in front at night. You just gotta driver faster when you see others signalling to turn to avoid slowing down. You just gotta forget the bloody laws when driving. You just gotta go even more slower taking your own sweet time at the slow lane (going below 40 KMPH is over the board). You just gotta stay in the middle of two lane. Bottom word, you like to bloody endanger other peoples life. If you want to kill yourself, there are tons of way. There are practically more than 101 way to kill yourself without having to endanger others on the road. So fuck off.

Getting stuck in a traffic for an entire hour just from Kepong (Desa Parkcity area onwards) to SS2, getting into a fucked up accident at Bulatan Rothman in SS2 thanks to another dumb driver (well I'm not hurt cuz if I am, I wouldn't be blogging this), end of class, coming back home, another dumb bitch just gotta make me ALMOST get into another accident. What the hell?

Coming to class, nobody to show up, no information given, no questions asked. Class delayed like hell. Nothing being taught in class. Time being wasted. What the hell?

I'm having such a bad time and end of this month surely prove to be a real messed up time for me. Well, doesn't matter. Things just gotta get more 'lovely' with all the uncooperative people around. Lovely, isn't? I should have been a selfish bitch at the start and why should I even give compassion towards those that does not think for me at all? I'm all talk about being a bitch but never acting like one, I guess I should be a total bitch and I seriously do, wish you will get fucked up and gone in the end. Don't rely on me anymore and fuck you all Malaysia drivers, including myself at times. The least I do is signal, bitch.

No comments: