Sep 18, 2010

The Visit Back Home

It was meant to be the trip back to his place to visit his parents, first of all, fix his car, second of all and third, grab some stuff for his paintball game later on at his parents’ shop. The other times would be spent by sitting at the home, relaxing and chilling plus killing mosquitoes nonstop.  The first three part happened, the last three didn’t. Well, boyfriend and I did rested for a tad in the noon before the parents come home to pick us up for dinner at Malacca. From a normal dinner, it turns out to be a trip around Malacca and a joyful trip for me.

We headed to this shop called Bibik Neo at Melaka Raya. Seriously, the foods are not bad, I don’t taste much of the MSG. Pure, ingredients flavors. Sweeeeeettttt….

bibik-neo-restaurant

It’s a Baba Nyonya restaurant and well, the father liked Nyonya foods and I gotta hand it in to them, the parents sure know where to find foods. The bad side to it was that, the restaurant charge a hell lot for 4 dish, rice and a pot of tea. The bill came up to RM89 something for a fish, prawn, steamed lady finger with “belacan” and a soup. Business is bad I guess. We went off to a shop that sells biscuits and moon cakes. Well, that’s what I see mostly. I loved this one the best since it brings back my childhood memories…

16092010The pig biscuit in the pig cage !! Boyfriend and I started playing around with that and well, most Chinese knows what the cage are used for :D

16092010_003Looks really nice and cute before we attacked it… 

16092010_004There goes the head !!!!

16092010_005The next attack !!!!

Needless to say, I love pigs for tons and tons and tons of reasons :D

Besides that, we went to the Jusco that looks quite big from the outside, but quite all right from the inside. Introduced the parents to J.Cos Iced Milk Thai Tea and everyone is all smiles. Boyfriend and I stopped by a Fun Fair near his place after we dropped the parents off and changed car to fill petrol before coming back to KL. It was definitely a journey down the memory lane. (Minus the amount of noise please)

Waking up early the next morning, which was the Friday morning to come back KL, I walked out to the porch just to stare at the peaceful scenery just right outside the house. Thanks to the rain, this was captured.

17092010_003Seriously, how often do you see this besides going to Genting and darn it, just outside your house in KL ? My nostrils are cleansed. Is yours in KL ?

17092010_004The big ass mango tree ( I think ) just gotta be in the middle of every picture I took, darn it. It was raining heavily and I was kinda stoned to go out further.  

This trip makes me realize that there are more things in Malacca that I’ve yet to try and I can’t wait for next trip back.

No comments: