Sep 13, 2010

The Lazy Me

I know I’ve been freaking lazy lately. I mean, what do you expect with all the holidays going on ? The most painful thing to do now is write for one of the class… Yes, write, no, I mean typed out work but it’s all about how to write news or features and it hurts my head. Blogging is different ! I don’t think what to write, I wrote what I think. It’s the other way round and nobody bosses me around on how and what to write about nor do I need to care who’s gonna read it or not. My eyes are threatening to close even as I type this out. It’s such a hot afternoon.

When I think of things that will hurt my head to even think of it, this particular song kept creeping into my brain and I’m actually starting to get annoyed with it though I liked the song in the first place. Yes, I liked it, ok ?

It’s pretty neat but now it makes me think of a monster that’s probably living within myself. I’m definitely making myself ugly…

It stretches out to you, reaching into the place,
You thought you had it locked, safely
It slithers into the depth, uncovering them,
You thought it was all forgotten, lost
It touches them, opening the door,
All the was locked, lost and hidden,
Was never locked, lost nor hidden…

No comments: