Aug 20, 2008

Kohee Cigaretto ~

The Japanese girl that's based in our company came back with some souvenirs again, bringing two packs of cigarettes for my supervisor with different flavor. One, a coffee taste and another, a tea leaf flavor. Well, the coffee taste cigarette tasted funny but the smell of coffee is so strong and it smelled like Mocha. I had yet to try out the other flavor =p

DSC01875 

Here's how the coffee cigarette pack looks like and it's a soft pack cigarette box! The whole stick of cigarette is black just like the SKL but it doesn't smell as bad as that SKL cigarettes.

DSC01874

This is the tea leaf flavor cigarette. Supervisor hadn't opened it yet so I've no idea how it looks like either. There's even a website written there but I don't think I'd understand it since it's a Japanese website.

DSC01877

Not forgetting some little snacks she brought back for all of us. The one I got is actually the one on the right hand side which is orange flavored. Tasted like any sponge cakes. But pretty nice textures.

You guys must be wondering how on earth I got all these pictures since my previous Nokia 5300 phone is stolen. I've gotten a deal from my sister in law, so, I'll be taking her Sony Ericsson W800 now. So, I'll be snapping clearer pictures now compared to last time! Yay!

3 comments:

HoodieBunny said...

Wooyeah~ I got kaki already!!!

SE W800i roxxxx!!!

SE super fans here!!! =D

KeiTees said...

Wow thanks for the recommendation dadougalee!

tenshi, hahaha now u can teach me all those functions! but i still love nokia's sms...It's much more easier and flexible!

HoodieBunny said...

See, this is prevent you to sms while driving becos its required 2 hands to sms... hahaha...