Aug 15, 2008

A Bad Month

To begin with, I only took twice train ever since the beginning of this month... Twice, the train broke down... and different train. Well, you can say I had a very bad luck or bad day or whatsoever. First time was the Putra LRT, I worked on the noon shift that time and since it's the LRT, so basically the breakdown was fine. They were quite efficient as there were guards to look out and direct us where to go and which train to stop at for what stations.

But KTM...? Thanks...they just have to breakdown at the after work peak hour at the station after KL Sentral, which is KL station, where the next train to go home is the worse on Tuesday 12th of August around 7:15pm. The train just wouldn't move at KL station and we had to switch platform. They just announce which platform we should take but not clearly mentioning which train is the one heading to Kepong. Another thing is, surprisingly, people tend to be very civilized when they are taking LRT. But when it comes to KTM, even if it's the same bunch of people, they tend to become barbarian. Because of this fact, I missed two train as I knew it's totally impossible to board the next train. However, I thought the amount of people is lesser by the third train, so, I'd just take my luck and board it.

Ended up ? I got pushed around and I lost my phone in the process of trying to kick those barbarians. I had my earphone on with wire stuck on the phone and YET IT IS GONE just like that out of my pocket. Be it it's a pick pocket or it just slipped out, if those people were not being such a barbarian and the train did not breakdown, I would not have lost my precious phone. No more music and picture taking anymore for now. I came home crying and I'm truly traumatized from taking train now. My whole life I've only lost my phone ONCE. It's so unbearable to lose something you paid so much for and love so much. It is also the one thing I can't live without and now, though I'm able to get my number back, I'm unable to get my contacts back. Things are just so unpredictable...

What a barbarian society we have...and lousy maintenance for public transportation...

1 comment:

HoodieBunny said...

Be strong... treat it as a mission in a game...

Bear with it, walk through it then you'll be done with it...

Cheerzzz~ =)