Aug 7, 2008

It's so Complicated !

For those that doesn't know yet, amazingly, I, Kristy, is back to studies ! YES!! You did not read me wrongly. S-T-U-D-I-E-S !! I am back to studies. Doing Bachelor Degree of Business in Sales & Marketing. Why that ? It's obviously the easiest for someone as stupid as I am.

Does it matter? Obviously, it's not easy juggling in between my work, social life and studies. It's so hard especially since it's a part time course and a one month once class! Studying alone sucks especially. Nothing helps. I'm beginning to wonder am I even prepared for all these.   Writing something negative doesn't help... Neither does anything that's going on with my life currently!

Ignore me or keep reading if you want to. I'm just doing some random ramblings right now. Better than keeping it inside and not letting it go. I'm about to get a nervous breakdown! Last thing I would want is to pay money just to see a goddamn shrink and labeled as a psycho, no thanks! Last thing I wanna say is, life has been a roller coaster to me lately...that's why I've not had the time to blog. If you're reading this ( you know who you are ), I just wanna say sorry for all the things I've done...

No comments: