Aug 8, 2008

Good Sights Underneath

I've never noticed those billboards until lately... I came across those advertisements that's left hanging under the flyover... UNDER, not above, as if it's an embarrassing thing to show...

             Image007

So much for the spirit of the National Day...Another funny sight I caught is an advertisement from a school bus. It sorta goes against the fact that...school bus is for kids...that are meant to be educated properly...But this advertisement says the other way round...

              Bus

Yes kids, go against your dad and play more games... What a bad advertisement for the company... (Bus number plate taken out no questions asked please)

                 Cig 1

Check out what my colleague brought back from Japan ! Virginia Slim Japan version. Back and front design of the same thing. Sweet !

          Image000

This is some sort of snacks with banana fillings inside...Gross yes, but trust me...It's real good and smooth stuff...Oiishiiiii desuneee!!

           Image001

Trust me when I say it's banana fillings...See those yellowish thing ? Now I'm just waiting for the Japanese to go back again so I can get more good stuff back ! Of course, I ordered a pack of nice cigarettes from them as well. Let's see what can they give next for snacks !

1 comment:

Mizunaga said...

Anti Dad. LOL.

Hmm.. About the Merdeka banner. True that they should've thought about the meaning by putting it UNDER the highway, but they were probably thinking something like, "a lot of people pass here. Let's put the banner here then."