Jul 30, 2008

Not Tags Again =.=

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.)

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- Once my financial is stable ( I mean not more than 3k debts around ) then I'll THINK bout it...

2. What is your favorite hang out spot?
- Spicy Kitchen, Clubs, KFCs =p

3. What is your favorite bubble tea flavor?
- Yam flavor !

4. If you have a best friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
- Can YOU ?

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Unlimited cash

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Kill me first

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- Everyone i love and money

8. If you are on a holiday or studying abroad, what is the one thing you wish that could happen to you?
- Party all the time!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him?
- already did basically lolz!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: Uncle Leon
1) Get used to his sarcasm and you'd either laugh or stone all the way
2) Lots of nice,stupid and funny stories to listen to
3) I can't think of the third one LoLz! (Don't kill me for this)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Rich, Good looks...Lolz! Just give me freedom and be what you are cuz I couldn't care less myself...Just don't look too bad and too poor...Can't cope with that

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- back-stabbing assholes/bitches, two-faced snakes and CHEATERS!

13. What is your ambition?
- Being able to climb the ladder in the world of business

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
- His/Her attitude, and sometimes first impressions.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Money, cell phone, car, house, money, and more money.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
-  my laziness and my temper

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- Syndie, Darren, Uncle Leon and Vincent

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Hopefully somewhere with success XD

19. How do you know who to trust and not?
- I doubt I'd know who cuz in the end, people changes. Can anyone ensure loyalty will be there for the rest of life ?

20. What are you doing right this moment ?
- Doing this stupid tag thanks to Uncle Leon =p

 

I'm tagging : -

1) Tammy

2) Wai Kit

3) Damien

4) Anyone who comes across la basically ! lazy to think!

No comments: