Apr 24, 2008

Fish Spa

I meant to post this up, but I keep forgetting about it. But before that, thanks for the concern from my friends around me, I'm so touched that I've felt better so much now. Except for those stubborn phlegm around my throat that's refusing to come out ( did I finally spell it right Philip ?! I know you'd laugh when you read this ! =p Thanks for teaching me that ), other than that, I'm good.

Now, check this out. I saw this place inside MidValley and it just opened not long ago. Exactly which floor and the location and the name, I forgot as I only manage to pass by and took a picture of it. However, it's hard to miss the place with its eye-catching design. Just directly next to its reception, with the top walled with woods and the bottom a see-through glass, a few people were sticking their legs into the water and letting the small fishes to do its work. This is how it looks like...

Image004

Looks gross, isn't ? Trust me, one of my girlfriend actually told me, once you take your leg out from that water, the skin around feels like baby skin, so smooth and it feels great. I was tempted to go in and try it out myself and also to check out the price, but never got the chance to do so, yet. As I remember, she said that around PJ area, there was one shop that does this too. But anyway, imagine this, I got the picture because I was outside...How'd you feel when tons of people walking pass by taking pictures of your leg being cleaned by some small little puny fishes that's gonna look like a leech ? I had a good time laughing back then but I stopped when I thought of this...I wanted to try this !! 

3 comments:

Mizunaga said...

Good to hear you're all well now ^^

Fish spa eh? O.o I'd be quite uncomfortable with everyone passing by staring at my feet ^^;

BTW- have not heard of this before.. I must go and check out MidValley one day.

KeiTees said...

haha thanks Mizunaga, and also thanks to my friend David and his girlfriend (my dearest big sister in the gang) Tenshi for their habits of trying stuff out, David told me the place name is Kenko Fish Spa and apparently the one I saw in MV is their 2nd branch. However, the price is like at a cutthroat RM30++ (around there if I'm not mistaken) for 30minutes...WoW

Unknown said...

Zzzz... Apasal got my name? Well, their HQ @ Pavillion, KL and MV is the branch of Kenko Fish Spa...

Hmm... this is a 1-time tryout lah because its really cutthroat...

No harm to give it a try to let the fishie to bite bite your leg... Hehehe...

ps: be alert of timing when you're in the fish spa... every min cost you money.. XD