Apr 21, 2008

Souvenirs from Japan, again

Well, I wasn't supposed to go office today according to my mom because honestly, I think I'm on the verge of getting fever and I've already felt slightly feverish and also sore throat by now (not forgetting my body hurts badly this instant) but I insisted on it because, first off, I had some stuff I hadn't finished, and secondly, I can't play Nostale at home and last but not least, I wanted to be around my colleagues... It's kinda boring to stay at home, if you know what I mean... But hey, it's a nice thing to see the Japanese came into our office again today and as I've guessed, there is some snacks from them again !

Check it out here ! God knows what it is as I hadn't unwrapped it to taste it but it sure looks nice to me.

Image005

There is a few different shapes of it and I've only got 3 of them to take pictures of...

Image006

Image007

Here's the other two and below is a family picture of it !

Image008

I personally liked the one on the left because it looked like the Monkey King from Journey to the West. The one on the right hand side looks exactly like a shrine and yeah, I think it is... I've no idea what the middle one looks like as it's all like... round...

1 comment:

Mizunaga said...

Woah~ Good job on getting to work despite being unwell.

I like the one on the left too! ^^
-and I also have no clue about the middle one.