Apr 9, 2008

Salute to you, Sorious Samura !

Looking at people around me, I know obviously, there will not be a chance of hunger that will happen to anyone of us. Yeah, there will, that's only your own fault if it does happen as most of the people who will go into starvation is mostly girls who wanna slim down the hard way. That's pretty stupid, don't you think so? This is what I mean by real starvation in places like Ethiopia.

 

This is just one part of it... Continue to watch it yourself as there is a full 15 part of this clip as this courageous journalist, Sorious Samura, goes into hunger for a full one month to experience the true pain that the people in Ethiopia suffers from.

Wonder why I talk about this all the sudden? Well, I've always watched World Vision's growth everyday and I've even volunteered in their mission sometimes. That was kinda long ago. This is in order to support their new campaign which is called Skip-A-Meal . For each meal you skip a day, you can contribute a lot for kids from Sabah and Korea. So please, help the kids for their future. Feed them so they can grow to see the world, not to end their life...

No comments: