Apr 12, 2008

This is so useful for Suicidal People

Have you ever feel suicidal but dare not kill yourself or do not know how to die ? No worries ! Shanghai has all 14 ways prepared for you to kill yourself. Amazingly, this is what I came across while surfing for random stuff as I was way too bored while I'm in the office. ( Don't ask why please... It's part of my job nature I believe... )

Shanghai deaths

This picture shows in which place in Shanghai ( I think it must be in Shanghai) that you can kill yourself and how. Take your own pick ! I believe they actually have road signs or some signs like this around the places. If you can read those Chinese characters, you must be laughing your head off as I did when my colleague translated it for me ( Ta-Da, surprise! I can't read Chinese characters except for simple ones and also my own name). If you can't, please, get someone to translate it for you! It's pretty hilarious! Here's a list of 14 ways to kill yourself and where and how :

  1. Huichunji pharmacy sells sleeping pills.
  2. Suzhou Creek is uncovered.
  3. The #57 bus goes directly to the zoo. You can jump into a tiger's mouth and die.
  4. The Kerry Center is 32 stories tall. Jumping off is 100% successful.
  5. A manhole cover has been stolen -- jump into the sewer and drown.
  6. Cars under the Yan'an Road viaduct drive very fast. Accidents happen often.
  7. Changshu Road subway station -- lie on the tracks.
  8. Fuxing Park -- hanging yourself is simple among the tall, close trees.
  9. Barber stand at 1324 alley -- steal a razor and cut your throat.
  10. High-voltage power lines -- with 20,000 volts, electrocution is convenient.
  11. Wang's Tofu Stand -- crush yourself with a piece of tofu.
  12. Dafa Gardens construction site -- there's always something falling.
  13. Filling station -- death by self-immolation.
  14. Free and Easy Sauna -- death by suffocation.

I can't believe how creative the author of the website is... That person manage to make my day.

1 comment:

Mizunaga said...

LOL~ "Fuxing Park" can be easily misread. ^^;
Unless I'm not misreading it. (lol)

Option 11 sounds very deadly.