Feb 11, 2008

Dinner Before CNY

Since there is no appropriate word for it, might as well as just do a direct translation. I was supposed to post this up once i got the picture, which is before Chinese New Year, but apparently I never had the time to do so. This was the dinner among my department people and it was fun to see everyone loosen up there and talk and make fun of each other. Best of all, I expected the big boss of the day to bring at least a bottle of wine that day but what came up was a bottle of red wine and a bottle of Hennessey. What I least expect the most was, finding out that most of the guys there couldn't drink ! The girls turn out to be a better drinker than the guys! My GawD !

Here's some pictures for you to soak your eyes on... Just don't go 'What the HeCK...'

This is the 'Lou sang 'that we had with some slices of salmons... Come to think of it, where did this tradition come from? Each time during every closing work dinner before Chinese new year, there will be a round of 'Lou Sang'... hmmm...

Can't believe how much he looked exactly like the thing that is on the plate... Ended up, we got the head chopped into pieces and had it take away for him haha!






Just a slight crazy pose i had for the camera since it's a lousy karaoke they had there and i just gotta have some fun !


The two gay in my department...GawD you can never get rid of them both doing some stupid stuff together. Thus, the gay couple... *grins*



The whole team picture. See what i meant about the gay couple? They just have to prove me right so fast...





There ain't no pictures of every dishes that's why I just post up the picture of the 'Lou Sang' and the roasted pig. Most of the picture is of us singing with the lousy machine over there. The food, I've to say it's kind of nice and even I, the one who hates seafood the most, even fish in fact, would eat the steamed fish there. Well, maybe it's because I'm starving then? Last word, the food is great, the moment is great as well...

No comments: