Feb 18, 2008

Saturday Mania

At first I didn't know that the gang would actually call me up and tell me that we're gonna go clubbing that night as I was working that day. First, Syndie told me that we will be heading to this pub at damansara perdana called Kafe After5 as i told them that Kenneth might not be going if it's clubbing and I just wanted a nice gathering with the whole gang. Later on, when it's near to 7pm, the time that I finish work, Kenneth suddenly called me up and told me that we will be heading to MardiGras at One Utama. I was kinda surprised as I thought Syndie has arranged everything. However, it doesn't matter much to me though as I felt kinda upset lately and the need to just let loose and have fun. Ended up that night, after leaving from the office, I went back home to grab a few anime to pass to Wudi and to change as well. I reached One Utama around eleven plus if I am not mistaken...

Anyway, here's the pictures that will tell most of it...

Part of the family with a few new members! I'm pretty sure all of them enjoyed themselves that night!




Dennis! my best dancing partner ever! =p Those fingers are some b****a** fellas that are messing around while we took that pic


Alex, the guy I promise to 'kill' next month with some good shot of alcohol


One of the new member of the family, Chiang Wai (is it correct?) that turns into a goner that night haha! I recall he seems like he's ready to fall off the chair a few times =p Behind Chiang Wai is Dennis doing the stupid peace sign... *sweat*


second goner of the night, Edmund. He's the most hilarious among those few goners as he lie down on the floor and at first Dennis, Darren and me thought that he fell down...but it wasn't...

Anyway, as I can't get all of pictures from Alex, I can't say anything much. He's being a bastard and I'm gonna make him pay next month. So, meanwhile, that's all the story i can share! Of course, I will tell a even more interesting story next month...

No comments: