Feb 21, 2008

Devil May Cry 4 !

I may not like the PS game or to be more exact, I do not even play PS games at all. However, I do love the anime. Actions may not be much, you can say I watch it for the sake of Dante (face the facts, there ain't any guy alive that is near like him or anything like him at all) and also watching it because it's the type of anime that I liked. Monsters and slayers...who wouldn't like it? Depending on the actions of course. However, here's something for the fans of Devil May Cry as episode is coming out soon for PS 3! Check out the music video and this nice game trailer that I got from my friend!


This is Devil May Cry 4 Music Video.


Devil May Cry 4 Lady Trish Dante HD

Interesting! I absolutely loved all of them! Well, let's just say sometimes, because there is no such people like this, that is why us humans are allowed to dream about people like these...Right? Dante, anta hontoni dai ichiban sugoi neh!!! suki des!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

U n ur anime... haihhhhhhhhhhh