Oct 15, 2008

Thank You Tuborg !

I was like eating my lunch today when suddenly, I received an unknown number call...

Caller: Hello, is this Ms. Kristy ?
Me : Yeah...?
Caller: I'm calling from ...
Me : Where...? Who...?
Caller: I'm calling from...
Me : (Pretending to hear it) Yes? Anything?
Caller: Congratulations, you've been selected as one of the winner to see Lil' Jon at Mist Club this Friday.
Me : What ?!
Caller: You've been selected as one of the winner to see Lil Jon this Friday.
Me : Do I like, get two passes right?
Caller: Yes, just bring along a friend and show your I/C at the entrance.
Me : Thank You!!!

I was like jumping up and down and my colleague had a weird look on their face. But nevertheless... THANK YOU TUBORG AND I'M GOING TO SEE LIL' JON LIVE THIS FRIDAY !!



A little detail on Lil' Jon launching of Lolipop at Mist Club this Friday, 17th October 2008. Mist Club is located at Jalan Liku, Off Jalan Riong, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 603-2282 2018. Famous for hits like ‘Snap Yo Fingers’, ‘Get Low’ and ‘Act A Fool’, Lil Jon drops into Mist Club to make sure everyone gets crunk. With new album Crunk Juice scheduled for release soon, come see the king of crunk heat things up at this hip hop block party!



Another obstacle...Should I go see Lil' Jon or launching of Quattro which is on this Friday as well ?! Oh My God !!



Quattro redefines the way you are entertained with its four season venues. Quattro is located at Avenue K (opposite of KLCC), Jalan Ampang. The opening is at this Friday, 17th October 2008 from 8:00pm onwards.

No comments: