Oct 24, 2008

SCREAM @ Sunway Lagoon

I totally can't believe this. First, I've won tickets to see Lil' Jon live at Mist Club. Unfortunately, due to some circumstances, I did not turn up. This time, I've won tickets again, to SCREAM @ Sunway Lagoon this Friday, October 31st (Thank you, Clubbing9.com !). Let's hope I can make it to the event this time because I totally want to enjoy some dance music and check out the costume people there! (Minus the scare obviously...)



Date: Fri 31 Oct
Venue: Elephant Walk and Reflection Pond at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Time: 8.30pm 'til late
Tickets: RM55 (presale), RM65 (door sale), includes two drinks

If I'm lucky, you'd see me snapping pictures around and obviously...I will NOT dress up even if there's a best dressed couple prize which is like RM1000? Wish all the dresser a very good luck!

1 comment:

Xter said...

hopefully u can manage ur time this time. All the best, AND CANCEL all ur appointments on THIS COMING FRIDAY!!!!