Sep 29, 2008

Past Events With Me

It's been quite sometime since I've last banged into any pubs or clubs and whines that I wanted to drink ! Giving up, boyfriend just had to call up a few friends and we ended up hanging out at Black Hole in Sri Hartamas. Enjoyable yes, but price wise, not recommended for foods.

DSC01927

The bar

DSC01922

Hands got a lil' itchy and took a picture of the drinks menu. Simple but attractive design.

DSC01924

This picture really did caught my attention and you can only see it if you sit quite at the back.

DSC01929

That's the finger food... Golden Finger that costs boyfriend RM11.00 and it's just 5 fingers instead of 6...oh well...everyone has 5.

DSC01930

I rotated the picture and I need to show the price badly! Mexican Eggrolls for RM15.80 ! Be sure to ask for how many it's gonna be.

DSC01925

The happy couple,Asther and Tong Heng, finally together ! Thanks to boyfriend and I after some 'showing off' and teasing at Club Mix pub as well as some events when we go out together. 

DSC01928

Like promised, gonna take a silly picture of boyfriend and post it here. Got him to do it The-Rock-Style !

Other than that, we went to try out this restaurant called Macau Street near my house last Saturday.

DSC01942

The menu with the address along. Place is actually not bad, pretty comfy environment (there's Wi-Fi too) but unfortunately, badly located so there's not much of business.

DSC01939

The Outside

DSC01937

The Inside with all the yellow lightings. There's sofa seats too.

DSC01932

As for the foods... I got myself Nissin Noodle with Fried Egg and Ham. Boyfriend claims its Cintan maggi and needless to say, I think the cook threw in two packets of the powder...

DSC01934

Boyfriend got himself a Marmite Pork Rice. Not bad but, the marmite's slightly watery. Do not, I repeat, Do not drink the soup. The flavoring is very strong !

DSC01941

Yet, it's a good place to chill out and hang out for a drink with friends. For those Kepong people, if you know where is Big Echo Karaoke Box, Macau Street is just directly opposite. For those who don't, here's the address and the email address as well with contact number.

1 comment:

jocelyn said...

hey~ jocelyn (myrosso) here~
The girl, Asther you mention in your entry...i think she looks like my TARC classmate @_@