Jan 1, 2008

It's Year 2008

Happy New Year everyone !

I know everyone has enjoyed the parties and the fireworks last night. For me, i loved the fireworks going around in PJ area as i get to see all of it from Vince's place. From One Utama, The Curve, Mont Kiara, even Sunway (can only see a tiny bit only) and even some people let off their own firework. It was a splendid view for me. Especially the ones that The Curve lets off. Me, Veron and Vince was enjoying it. I don't know about Anthony as he keeps reminding us the best firework in year 2005 was in Sydney Harbor. I decided to ignore him and not let him spoil my night. I finally got the see firework after two lousy years of not celebrating even Christmas and New Year. Needless to say, i am happy !

Before that we were actually at One Utama itself thinking maybe we can celebrate there. But it was so packed and hot that we decided to leave. We wasted 50 bucks on those foam and stream sprayers. Anthony and Vince just had to attack the kids. Poor them. Veron ended up spraining her left hand or a few fingers i think. Me? I managed to hide behind someone trying to keep clean but unfortunately Vince kept spraying those foams on me.

After the fireworks, we went back into Vince house and i thought we're going to drink something. Ended up, after Vince and Veron took their bath, Vince worked on his stuff, Veron went off to bed to rest her poor hand and Anthony started disturbing me, pestering me to go massage with him. In the end, Veron, Anthony and me left to take Veron's car back to Vince's place and i followed Anthony around, thinking we could grab a DVD to watch, but again, plan failed.

Besides all these, we didn't do anything much and frankly speaking, i hate to admit this but, i have to agree that, even though it's a new year, it still seems the same to me. No differences.

No comments: