Jan 5, 2008

And The Story Goes On...

So, as your age keeps climbing, you feel a lot older. You tend to look back sometimes more often and you'd reminisce those days where you'd go somewhere wonderful, did something amazing with a special somebody or even see something that will make you remember for the rest of your life. You'd hate those moments but yet, you'd miss it alot. Well, for me, that's the way it goes.

Not ashamed to admit it, I'm 23 year old this year. That is, once my birthday is over...Come to think about it, it ain't such a small number but it ain't too big as well. However, it's already enough to make me feel the burden that I'm carrying all the time while I'm still breathing and feel the responsibilities that I have. I planned to get a car, but it's going to be tough for me as I've wasted enough time hopping around looking for better jobs. Now, I regretted not standing firm on my own. Because of myself and the smallest temptations around me, i failed in life. I'm making it up with the remaining span of my life. I know what I've lost and not have previously. This time, I will fight it back and of course, I will still be tempted, but not without thinking twice. Call me stupid or naive as you wish, I have my own thoughts. Born in the year of an Ox, I can be very stubborn most of the time.

All these new thoughts that comes to my mind, sometimes I had to thank it to Veron, Vincent and especially after knowing Anthony. Not of what he said, but because of him, I'm able to indulge into this book called Conversation With God, written by Neale Donald Walsch. Sounds religious, huh? You may think like that even after you read it, but trust me when I say this, there is a lot of words of wisdom and guide in life from it. No harm in believing things sometimes. I'm a free thinker after all. Even though I may not understand most of what it's trying to tell me, I do get the point of it. Like what I said earlier there, Live a life with a goal or a dream, go for it, don't think of other things or stray away from your goal and you will be able to create Who You Want To Be. That's the way of life, isn't? Not just living Who You Are so called Destined To Be. If it's destined, why does God even gives us free will to make choice then? This book really can argue a lot and it does makes a lot of sense. Seriously, I'd recommend reading it. Even if it's not for religion means, please, read it as a self help book. It IS a self help book after all...

No comments: