Jul 21, 2014

We Grieve, We Pray, We Remember

This month has not treated me any better than it should. All I can do is drown myself in my musics while working and at home, hug my little baby tightly. By now, the whole world are talking about the crash of MAS airplane MH0017. Hashtag #MH17 and #PrayForMH17 are going on wildly now at all social media. I have my own post on it as well, and this will be my blog post about it.

This year itself, MAS have suffered from the worst aviation incident ever, twice in a year. As we remember, it was the #MH370 which had tragically went missing and not found until now. Nights ago, on July 17th, slightly before midnight, news of MH0017 being shot down near or at Ukraine was all over the world. I couldn't be bothered with pesky news, I definitely wouldn't want to share the pictures.

People, here, I ask all of you to stop sharing those images and respect the privacy of those grieving families and leave them alone, especially you slobbing journalists. I know you people are trying to work, but people are hurting, they are grieving. So please give them a peace of mind, stop pestering these poor souls.

Here, a little short tribute to the lost souls on board:

All set,
Ready to go home,
Ready to go for holiday,
Ready to meet the loved ones,
Ready to spend memorable time with all,

Exhilarated with excitement,
Can't wait for the moment,
The next thing knew,
Everything went black.

Loved ones cried their hearts out,
The souls bleed,
The hearts cracked,
Millions grieved.

Pain stays, only to be numbed,
Prayers given,
Hope goes on,
Faith is that you finds it better to be with God,
Happily and merrily.

Memories were made,
It lives on when those that remember lives,
Memories will be passed on,
Memories will never fade,
We grieve, We pray and We will remember.


No comments: