Mar 26, 2014

Moving On

Well, it was just the other day when our country Prime Minister announced that the plane MH370 is "lost" and "ended in the Southern Indian Ocean". Basically now all the hashtags in facebook and twitter has changed from #PrayForMH370 turned to #RememberingMH370. Following the announcement, the next day all the radio stations in Malaysia played sad and solemn songs as well as words and thoughts of the public is played live. Even the news announcer also read out the news with a sad voice. Or was it just me?

Irregardless, as this is an international case, media all around the world questioned the words of our Prime Minister, asking for evidence to support his statement that the plane is truly lost and all hope of survivors gone. A lot of people put a lot of hope in the search, still in hope for a sign of survival. Some denies the statement and some just go on as announced. I for one, could not be bothered about it, not because it has nothing to do with me. It's as simple as I still have a slight hope for miracle and IF there are no survivors, all I know is that God loves all the people in MH370 more than anyone else and they are with God. Of course, they will forever be remembered by everyone...


Believe me, it hurts to read about the news especially after finding out that there are toddlers in the flight and I, being a mother to an incredibly adorable daughter, aches for the parents and relatives because I couldn't bear to even imagine losing my daughter. NO, CUT THIS BLASPHEMOUS THOUGHT. That is beyond freaky. Worse than your worst nightmare.

Saying I know is definitely easier than done, but, life is all about moving on. Whether we like it or not, the world and time keeps going and moving without waiting for anyone. I do believe Every lost souls, even those not in the flight MH370, wishes their loved ones to move on and not dwell in grief, just mourn for a little while is fine. Again, I know it's difficult, not easy but we have to do so. I know how it feels so because I've been there and it hurts like a bitch but I have no choice but move on, because of a very simple reason... the dead ones don't come back...


Prayers and thoughts are with you and for you people out there suffering. Let's have a moment of silence for all of them...


No comments: