Apr 1, 2014

It's the Prank Day

SO.NOT.COOL. Yes, I don't really like getting pranked on April Fool Day but again, who on earth likes it. Pranking others is definitely fun, but not when you are the one getting pranked. Let me know if you like getting pranked okay.

Apart from this, I stumbled across a video of funny pranks. I'm suddenly reminded of a prank that actually caused a death. (Yeah, that is why pranks are NOT COOL) But heck, that video is not true. It's kinda like an educational video of pranks-gone-wrong.


So yeah, imagine if this is a real prank and real thing, that girl, Rachel a.k.a Cindy Vela, would have died for real... But no, it's not, so here's to ease your mind that it's a fake prank. Snopes website proved that it's fake. You want to know what's more hateful ? Those freaky-almost-real-ghost pranks... I hate those the most. I know it's hilarious when you watched it... But imagine if you are the one there... Oh I can be scared shitless and I admit it...

This... seriously, is damn good, but without doubt, scared the shit out of everyone in the toilet... And another one below...

I'm sure everyone knows this devil baby in New York. It's a famous video made by a professional team who made the devil baby as well. Kinda gross if you ask me... When it comes to babies / kids.. I'd prefer something like this ok...


She is without doubt the cutest kid in Youtube for now. I mean seriously, look at her expression and the part when she says yes to eating ice cream at 0:16 second. She is seriously adorable !!! I'm MELTED, like literally.

No comments: