Dec 30, 2010

Kill Me Now

The process of moving things around is not as simple as I thought it was supposed to be. Information given was wrong. Things told never existed. I went a tad nuts over the simple things that went wrong. My fuse are definitely getting shorter lately. It doesn’t help when I am always getting a crick in the neck when I stress myself up and it sucks big time.

Well yeah, I’ve hadn’t been updating much due to the exam previously (although I still partied like mad) and room hunting and moving. The moving part gets into my nerve just like the exam. Unlike last time, I do not have any trouble making myself go around being constantly on the move. But heck, anyone WILL get old and SOME may turn lazy to move around. Like me and my dad. Ok, topic is not bout my dad but me. It has been years since I’ve last went KL (yes I’m serious, YEARS) and I finally went last week but it’s also with the help of a friend. I’m so lost when I reached KL and yet I live in KL. Swweeeeeeeettt… So what makes you think I’ll even like the idea of being the one to move around and runs errand? Seriously, I’d prefer to be the couch potato. STOP MOVING THE BIG SACK.

Ok, I’m getting the crick in my neck again and yeah, like they say, a pain in the neck !!! Can’t believe I am writing this as I am waiting for my boyfriend to come to settle the damn internet and phone line problems… See what I mean bout me hating all these?! (BIGGEST SIGH EVER MADE)

No comments: