May 4, 2010

Pampering Myself

I've totally forgotten about this until I got a call this morning during class from them...

"Hi, I'm calling from Recharge and I'd like to confirm a few details before I send you the invitation for this weekend ... "

Like I said, I was in class and the lecturer was busy explaining to others bout the color wheel for Flash program. I was kinda dazed as well, so, I can't really get what the caller was really telling me except for those and confirming my other registered details. It's only after I told boyfriend about the call and I found out that it is...



Hah! Talk bout being in bad luck with the college loan. I'm getting my entertainment and I got to pamper myself for free here !!

I've never been to this event before but I heard they've got beauty tips, free massage, nail art stuff and loads more. Oh, I forgot to mention that this event is only for ladies, didn't I ? God, I love being a woman.

No comments: