Mar 7, 2010

The Banks, The ID

Honestly, ever since the new ID with the chip was introduced, it's been a hassle to almost everyone since ,like me, wanting to open a new bank account for instance, you need to have a NEW workable ID chip and so that those lousy bank tellers won't just go and tell you, "No, it's not gonna be detectable. Please go and renew your ID and come back later." at one glance without even bother trying to see if your ID is detectable. Not to mention those banks probably have lousy card readers that can't detect those first batch ID with the chip.

Even renewing the ID is a hassle for everyone. The long ass queue especially if they only have 2 or 3 counter opens. Efficiency huh? Yeah right. I'm the master of complaining here. Imagine what happens if I'm a stock broker. I'll be counting every single second as losing out thousands of money! Well, obviously even the old saying even said that, "Time is precious." or "Time and tide waits for no man." isn't? So why make us waste our precious golden time?!

Oh by the way, I gave up my pain in the ass job with some pain in the ass people finally (it's been more than a month since then)and I've confirmed to go back to college! I know, for my age, it's a tad embarrassing maybe but hey, never to late to achieve one's dream, right? Better late than never? Well, may not be able to get used to it without a decent income every month but, there's always a new challenge in a new day. That makes the fun part of life for me. Better than the old dull me who spent 2 years working in a "lost world".

No comments: