Mar 23, 2010

Hi, Stranger

I looked through my list of friends in my facebook list. I know barely half of them. That would be mostly thanks to the facebook games that I keep playing like Castle Age or whatever that requires a bunch of people to help for increasing the size of your army. Funny thing is, I tend to communicate with them indirectly through the games by sending gifts or so.

The people that I know ? I don't really communicate with them one way or the other. People change and I wonder why I never talked to them anymore. I found most of my high school friends but we don't even meet up when we lived so near or even bothered to message each other even a simple "HI" after adding each other. Isn't it funny how someone actually told me that I'll never be close with people near but to people that's far and it's happening?

Something are just meant to be I guess.

No comments: