Jul 4, 2008

Tagged >.<

Instructions:

Remove one question from below and add in your personal question, making it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.

1) At what age do you wish to marry?
:: Nothing's more important than career...and money
2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
:: Australia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, EUROPE...All around the world please!

3) What's your favorite thing to do?
:: music, read books, dance, sleeping and eating
4) Do you think money can buy happiness?
:: Yes!!
5) Do you believe you can survive without money?
:: Obviously not
6) What are you afraid to lose the most?
:: my loved ones
7) If you win $1 million, what will you do?
:: Someone pinch me!!
8) Dream job?
:: Billionaire ? XD  
9) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you
:: I can't think of any ! hahaha! 

10) If you have only one wish, what will you wish for?
:: Correct all my past mistakes
11) If you could rewind time, would you?
:: learn from past yes (like the person who tagged me) but I'd still want it.
12) What's your ambition?
:: to have more money i could ever have.
13) What's your favourite song at the moment?
:: Muse - Time is Running Out & Shayne Ward - If That's Ok With You

14) If you can teleport once, where would you go?
:: heaven?
15) What do you think is the most important in your life?
:: F&F... Friends and Family
16) If you could undo one mistake in the past, what would it be?
:: Continue my studies
17) If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
:: my temper
18) What music have you been listening to recently?
:: alternative rock
19) What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
:: correcting my past mistakes
My question:
20) What's the one thing that you regretted most in your life ?
:: Getting tagged by Leon !! hahaha!

I tag:
- Mizunaga 
- Tammy
- xTer

I've no one else to tag ! You stupid uncle !! Can I add in anyone that drops by ? XD

No comments: