Dec 10, 2007

Restless Nights

Why does it have to be that the nights are so hard to go by? Every working people wishes that the days can go faster so that at night they can rest. I just sat on my bed and couldn't even think of anything at all. Of course, how can i when all different sort of thoughts are rushing through my jumbled mind?

Must be all the bullshit that i've went through lately. Turning on the music doesn't help much either, which normally it is supposed to help me out. Everyone is complaining about their life. I'm going to rumble in out right here, right now. All the sudden i just had the urge to stay right in front of my PC and blog the whole night out. Maybe i'm yearning for someone to see what i'm facing and wished for them to help me out...If they could ever, that is...

How can it be that when i don't even really know them, they could have hurt me so much? One by betraying my trust? Another by breaking me apart? Seriously, what's the worse that could come by?

Again, when i reached home earlier, while writing the previous post, (1 stupid bottle, 1 stupid mistake) my mind was full of anger and i feel kinda devastated. I just poured it all out on the post. Now, listening to this chinese song about love but mentioned the two legendary couple, one which is Romeo & Juliet , another a chinese one, Chuk Ying Toi and Leong Seng Mou (i think that's his name). I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the Romeo & Juliet story. This chinese couple is a legend where in the end, the guy died, the girl forced by parents to marry a wealthy man, jumped into his grave when it suddenly cracked open while her carriage pass through it and finally, they became a pair of butterfly. Legends. Watching those movie, i think i will finish up at least three to four boxes of Kleenex. LoL~

Each time i complained about my life, unlike some people (don't worry, there is nobody in particular i am talking about), I know what is my lousy problem. I knew it and i can see it very well. It's just that i do not know how to handle it. It kicks the life out of me just to think about it. Each time it's like life will just give me that sardonic grin whenever i think about it...uGh!!

Can't wait to get my blardy ass out of this lousy flimsy country!!!!!!!!!! HELPPP!!!
Someone kill me or kidnap me out of this country to other better one (if i could choose...please? pretty please with sugar on top?) How about someone just come and sweep me off my feet so i do not need to worry about my monetary support and alot of shits for the rest of my life! Right? But make sure it's the right guy, not some show-offs or wanna-bes that will drag my life down.

1 comment:

HoodieBunny said...

Get some distraction or talk to someone..there's ups and downs in life for everyone..promise me that you won't fall...you're strong so keep that attitude and don't fall...